What a week we have had. We spent 2 hours in the ER Friday night with little Miss M. We were watching a movie which of course requires us to eat popcorn. After it was over, M was playing behind the recliner and she came around and said "Popcorn" and pointed at her nose. Sure enough she had put popcorn up her nose. What do little kids think when they stick stuff up there nose? We got the flashlight down and told her we needed to look for Barney in her nose. We could see it barely at the top of the nostril. Robby got a booger getter (don't know the official name for it) and tried to suck it out but that didn't work. So then we tried to squirt water up her nose and wash it out. Nope... didn't work. Robby looked up on google about it and it said to blow in her mouth and try to blow it out. Still didn't work but it sure made her mad. I went and put pepper on my finger and put it up her nose thinking maybe she would sneeze it out. Wouldn't you know we have the only kid who isn't affected by pepper? No sneeze. So we loaded her up and went to the ER. We sat there for 2 hours and all of a sudden she gave 2 big sneezes and out came a big piece of popcorn. We took off her ID bracelet and turned it in and left. Guess they can't charge us since they hadn't seen her yet. At least I hope they don't. Saturday and again Monday she sneezed out a little more popcorn. How much did she put up there?? Then yesterday she put an eraser from C's mechanical pencil up there as well as a part of a Fruit Loop. Luckily I was able to get those out by squeezing her little nose. Wonder what is next????
This morning I let the dog out to go to the bathroom and M followed him out and into the backyard. In fact the little stink followed him everywhere he went. He couldn't get a moment to himself so he could go. Finally I made her come sit with me on the deck so he could take care of his business. Poor McGregor! He just gets no peace in this house....except when she is asleep.
Nana Jean bought M this cheerleading outfit, hence the title of this week's blog. Whoooo Pig Sooie!!! No matter how far and how many times I move, I still love my Razorbacks. Now to instill that into M. Doesn't she look adorable??? Thanks Nana Jean for getting this for her.
C is playing soccer again this fall for the Rec Center in Burlington. She is still playing defense and it looks like a season of her taking out the other players. I am so glad she likes this and she is pretty good at it. Go C Go!!!
I am going to see a surgeon Friday morning to see what they want to do about the nodules on my thyroid. She will either biopsy it or choose just to watch it. Honestly I am not sure what I want her to do. I think it would be best to biopsy it and make sure it is nothing. But I sure would like to be done with all these tests. Keep me in your prayers. Later.......




No comments:
Post a Comment